The British Council IELTS Partnership Programme is our membership scheme for institutions that register and prepare candidates for IELTS. It’s been designed to show our appreciation of the support that your institution offers us.
There are three categories of membership based on the nature of your business – Individual, Institutional and Corporate. Each category has four levels of membership - Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, depending on the number of candidates your institution registers with the British Council. Your membership status is reviewed at the end of every year.
The benefits accumulate as you move up the levels, enabling a long-term mutually beneficial partnership between your institution and the British Council.
What benefits will you receive as a member?
- Professional support and development opportunities for your trainers
- A wide range of learning resources for your students
- A range of support services and other resources from the British Council
- A certificate from the British Council recognising your institution
- Exclusive permission to use the following strap-lines in your marketing communications: 'IELTS Registration Centre for the British Council' or 'Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme'.
Join the programme
Please email email@example.com to join the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme.