Register online using above link.
You may select the preferred Exam, Location, Date and Mode from the availability.
- List of Exams and Registration Periods can be found here
- Exam Fees available here
- You can only register during the given registration window period.
- Candidates taking any of these exams (except YLE) would need to be in possession of a valid form of Identification (Passport / NIC / Postal ID).
- TKT Exams – Only up to 3 Modules can be taken at once.
- British Council is not liable for applicable bank charges that may arise on payment.
Complete the payment using Credit/Debit Card at the end of registration.
Make the payment using “Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)” to our account by following the details and steps.
Consent / Special Arrangement / Test Day Photography
In accordance with Cambridge English regulations, candidates registering for Cambridge English: First (FCE), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) will be required to have a photograph taken on the day of either the speaking test or the written test. Test day photography is compulsory for all candidates.
If candidates are under 18 years of age, their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) will need to give their consent for the test day photography procedure. All candidates, or a parent/legal guardian, must sign the adult candidate (18 and above) or the young learner candidate (17 and under) test day photo registration and consent form.
Special arrangements can be provided for Cambridge English paper-based exams only. Find out more about how we can facilitate your special arrangements. Please note, you will need to provide a medical certificate issued within the last two years (the documents should be in English) when registering for the exam.
Confirmation of Entry (COE) - Admission
COE and Exam Venue / Time Details will be sent via email to the registered email address at least one week before the exam date.