Register online using above link.
You may select the preferred Exam, Location, Date and Mode from the availability.
- List of Exams and Registration Periods can be found here
- Exam Fees available here
- You can only register during the given registration window period.
- Candidates taking any of these exams (except YLE) would need to be in possession of a valid form of Identification (Passport / NIC / Postal ID).
- TKT Exams – Only up to 3 Modules can be taken at once.
Complete the payment using Credit/Debit Card at the end of registration.
Make the payment using “Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)” to our account.
Step 1 – Pay the relevant fee using an online bank transfer to our account.
Note: We accept ONLY Online Bank/Payment Transfers or Over the Counter Payments at Banks. EasyPay/ATM/CDM Machine Payments NOT Accepted.
If there are multiple exam registrations, you can make a bulk payment and share a candidate/exam breakdown (as per Step 2).
Branch: PO Box 73, Colombo 1
Account Name: British Council
Account Number: 001-002377-002
Narration: Exam Name(s) - Partner / Candidate Name
Step 2 – Email the "Required Documents*" to LKfirstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline with the subject line "Exam Name - Exam Date - Partner / Candidate Name".
1. Online Bank Transfer Slip(s)
2. Completed "List of Candidates Form for Partners" where applicable - Downloadable from https://www.britishcouncil.lk/exam/cambridge/dates-costs-locations
Note the “Reference Number” received in the automated reply.
Step 3 – Complete "Online Form" before the registration deadline.
Terms and conditions
• Please ensure the above steps are duly followed and the form is accurately filled before the deadline.
• Late, Incomplete and/or Inaccurate responses will be rejected.
• We will only consider the first response. Hence, do not submit this form multiple times.
• If you are registering for multiple exams (i.e. KET / PET), fill this form separately per exam type. However, you may send all the "Required Documents" in one email and use the same reference number (received in automated reply) in all submissions.
Consent / Special Arrangement / Test Day Photography
In accordance with Cambridge Assessment English regulations, candidates registering for Cambridge English: First (FCE), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) and Cambridge English: Business (BEC) examinations will be required to have a photograph taken on the day of either the speaking test or the written test. Test day photography is compulsory for all candidates.
If candidates are under 18 years of age, their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) will need to give their consent for the test day photography procedure. All candidates, or a parent/legal guardian, must sign the adult candidate (18 and above) or the young learner candidate (17 and under) test day photo registration and consent form.
Special arrangements can be provided for Cambridge Assessment English paper-based exams only. Find out more about how we can facilitate your special arrangements. Please note, you will need to provide a medical certificate issued within the last two years (the documents should be in English) when registering for the exam.
Confirmation of Entry (COE) - Admission
COE and Exam Venue / Time Details will be sent via email to the registered email address at least one week before the exam date.