We are committed to making your experience of taking a Cambridge Assessment English exam with us as simple as possible.
We are happy to accept registrations from candidates from any part of Sri Lanka and run exam sessions in Bandarawela, Batticaloa, Colombo, Galle, Jaffna, Kandy, Matara, Negombo and Trincomalee subject to minimum entry requirements.
Computer-based tests are currently run in Colombo only, or can be arranged in other locations on request with a minimum candidate number of ten. Candidates must first confirm interest for a test date and based on the number of interested candidates, registrations will be opened.
If you are interested in taking a computer-based test, please contact us.
Please note: The Speaking test date is confirmed by the examination centre and will fall within the Speaking test period set by Cambridge Assessment English. The exam will only take place if there are a minimum of ten candidates registered for a particular date.
We deliver the following exams:
- Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers
- A2 Key (KET) & A2 Key for Schools (KET for Schools)
- B1 Preliminary (PET) & B1 Preliminary for Schools (PET for Schools)
- B2 First (FCE) & B2 First for Schools (FCE for Schools)
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- B1 Business Preliminary (BEC P)
- B2 Business Vantage (BEC V)
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test). Please visit this page for more information.
A complete exam schedule/calendar including the below details, can be found in the ‘Downloads’ section of this page:
- Mode of delivery
- Locations offered
- Written test date
- Speaking test window
- Registration period
Updated examination fees can be found here.
To register for your chosen date, visit our Register for your exam page.