Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
To help us find the right course for your child, you need to book a consultation with us.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free of charge.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive information about the level check.
- You need to complete the level check before your consultation so we can help you choose the right course for your child.
- If you select a phone consultation, your child will do their level check online.
- If you select a face to face consultation, your child will take the level check at one of our centres.
STEP 3 - ATTEND YOUR PHONE CONSULTATION
- During your consultation, one of our expert advisors will discuss your course options with you based on your child's level check.
- The consultation will take up to 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you will be able to register and pay for your child's course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.