Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- To help us choose the right course for your child, you need to book an appointment for a face-to-face level check and consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your child's level check appointment online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The level check is free if you book it online in advance.
STEP 2 - ATTENDING YOUR LEVEL CHECK
- Once you have booked a level check, you will receive an email with the booking details.
- You are required to be present at the respective British Council centre 30 minutes before the test time for your level check.
- Your child needs to complete the level check before registering for the course so we can help you choose the right course for your child.
- The level check process will take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.
STEP 3 - REGISTRATION
After your child's level check, you will be able to register and pay for your chosen course at our English language centre.