For your convenience, you are now able to book an online level check and phone consultation slot through our website until 6.00 P.M. Please note that these timings are not applicable within the Centres.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
To help us find the right course for your child, you need to book a consultation with us.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free of charge.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive information about the level check.
- You need to complete the level check before your consultation so we can help you choose the right course for your child. We will not be able to continue the registration process without the results of your child's level test.
- If you select a phone consultation, your child will do their level check online.
- If you select a face to face consultation, your child will take the level check at one of our centres.
STEP 3 - ATTEND YOUR PHONE CONSULTATION
- During your consultation, one of our expert advisors will discuss your course options with you based on your child's level check.
- The consultation will take up to 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- After your consultation, your payment link will be sent to you within 24 hours. We recommend that you pay online using credit and debit cards. Please speak to one of our Customer Service Officers to find out about alternative payment methods.
To help you choose the right course, book a free consultation with our expert advisers.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our customer service representative who will be happy to assist you.