Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free of charge.
Step 2 - Complete the level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive information about the level check.
- The online level check is 30 multiple-choice questions, and you will have 30 minutes to finish it.
- You need to complete the level check before your consultation so we can help you choose the right course.
- If you select a phone consultation, you can do the level check online. We will contact you by phone or email with your consultation details.
- If you select a face to face consultation, you can take the level check at one of our centres. Please note that this is subject to availability.
Step 3 - Attend your consultation
- During your consultation, one of our expert test advisors will go through the results of your level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between five and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
After your consultation, you will be able to register and pay for your chosen course.