- To book a consultation for adult classes conducted physically, click here
- If you wish to study online, please click here.
- Phone consultation slots are available until 08.00 P.M (not applicable for Centres)
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right physical course, you need to book a free consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free of charge.
Step 2 - Complete the level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive information about the level check
- The online level check is 30 multiple-choice questions, and you will have 30 minutes to finish it. Do not select beginner level.
- You need to complete the level check before your consultation so we can help you choose the right course. We will not be able to continue the registration process without the results from your level check.
- If you select a phone consultation, you can do the level check online. We will contact you by phone or email with your consultation details.
- If you select a face to face consultation, you can take the level check at one of our centres. Please note that this is subject to availability.
Step 3 - Attend your consultation
- During your consultation, one of our expert test advisors will go through the results of your level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 5 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, your payment link will be sent to you within 24 hours. We recommend that you pay online using credit and debit cards. Please speak to one of our Customer Service Officers to find out about alternative payment methods.