Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption to your English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures. Subject to demand, we will be offering this course both at our English language centres and online, so you can choose the best option for you.
Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively speaking classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your teacher that will prepare you for the live class
Location: At one of our English language centres or online (subject to demand).
|Lower and middle secondary
|Rs. 20,000 × 6 instalments||Rs. 20,000 × 6 instalments||Rs. 18,500 × 6 instalments||Rs. 20,000 × 6 instalments|
(Course duration: 40 hours. Applicable for session 1 and 2)
|Rs. 42,000||Rs. 42,000||Not available||Rs. 42,000|
(Course duration: 20 hours. Applicable for session 3,4, and 5)
|Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000||Not available||Rs. 25,000
Find out more about discounts, instalment payments and other payment terms.
Lower and middle secondary - Age 11-15 (Year of birth 2005 - 2009)
|Term 1||7 January to 11 April 2021|
|Term 2||29 April to 30 July 2021|
|Term 3||19 August to 16 December 2021|
Upper secondary - Age 16-17 (Year of birth 2005)
|Session 1||5 February to 1 April 2021|
|Session 2||29 April to 28 May 2021|
|Session 3||31 May to 29 July 2021|
|Session 4||19 August to 13 October 2021|
|Session 5||20 October to 14 December 2021|
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- if we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines, we guarantee that your classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- online classes will be with the same teacher, same classmates and at the same time.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Stay connected and continue learning between classes
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the interactive, independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personal journal and dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime
Be yourself and build confidence in an inclusive learning environment
Our inclusive learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunities to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are kept safe.