About audio and ebooks
RBdigital eBooks and audiobooks is the UK’s leading audiobook, digital services, and large print publisher. You can find thousands of books to listen to, from fiction to plays, non-fiction, and self-development. It has something for everyone from children to grownups.
First-time users need to register using library card number and personal details. Recurring members just need to sign in to use the services
Can I download the audiobooks?
Yes, you will need to have RBdigital Media Manager to listen to audiobooks.
- Search for RBDigital in your App Store or Play Store and download it.
- Open the application; it will ask for your country name
- Select UK and then British Council Sri Lanka from the list and click 'Next'
- You will be asked to enter either of the following: a username, email or library card number.
- Enter your library card number and click 'Next'
- You will need to enter the password you created for RBDigital on the website. Then click 'Next'
- If you already have titles downloaded in your RBDigital account, you can download these now to your device. To find materials to download to your device, click 'Search.'
- When you have checked-out your eAudio, click My Titles to see your checked-out items.
Once you have these applications, you can download up to three eAudio for up to three weeks. You can also read and listen online.