About eBooks and audiobooks
RBdigital eBooks and audiobooks are the UK’s leading audiobook, digital services, and large print publisher. You can find thousands of books to read or listen to, from fiction to plays, non-fiction, and self-development. It has something for everyone from children to grownups.
First-time users need to register for a RBdigital account using their library card number and personal details. Recurring members just need to sign in to use the services.
We recommend you to use the same user credentials as the online library account when creating the RBdigital account to make the journey convenient for you.
Can I download ebooks and audiobooks?
Yes, you will need to have RBdigital Media Manager to listen to audiobooks or read ebooks on your computer. You can also use the RBdigital mobile app.
- Search for RBDigital in your App Store, Play Store or Kindle fire and download it.
- Open the application and click 'Login'
- Select 'Sri Lanka' from the drop down list and enter your username or email address used to create the rbdigital account and click 'Next'
- You will then be asked to enter the password of the rbdigital account and click 'Login'
- If you already have titles downloaded in your RBdigital account, you can download these now to your device. To find materials to download to your device, click 'Search.'
- You can view all the borrowed items under 'checked out' on the menu
Once you have these applications, you can download up to three ebooks and three eAudio for up to three weeks. You can also read and listen online.