What is Aptis?
We have 70 years of experience testing English language around the world. Our experts have developed the Aptis test based on the latest research in English language assessment.
Aptis can assess your English level in all four language skills – speaking, writing, reading and listening. It also incorporates a grammar and vocabulary test. Which skills you will be tested in depends on the organisation which asks you to take the test (e.g. an employer or training provider).
How can I take Aptis?
- You can register by calling Third Space Global on 0113658502 or 0113054787 between 10:00am to 04:00pm on week days.
- You will receive an email requesting for further information.
- You will receive an invoice with payment amount and details of payment option
- Share payment details 3 days prior to test date selected ( Picture or scan of receipt , screen shot of online transfer etc)
- After the confirmation of the payment, you will receive an email invitation.
- Registrations and payments should be done 3 working days prior to the selected test date.
- All test will be scheduled on Mondays 9.00am
- Test duration is between 1 to 3 hours (depending on test)
- Results will be released within 4 working days
- All test need to be booked with the details of the person sitting for the test, Tests cannot be assigned/transferred to another person
- Test booked cannot be rescheduled for another date or time
- All payments are non refundable
|Component||Number of items||Time|
|Grammar & Vocabulary||50||25 minutes|
|Speaking||4 tasks||12 minutes|
|Writing||4 tasks||50 minutes|
|Option 1 (1 skill)||Option 2 (2 skills)||Option 4 (4 skills)|
|Listening or||Listening and Reading or||Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing|
|Speaking or||Writing and Speaking|
Payment methods available
Option 01 : Cash Payments : Direct to TSG office at least 3 working days prior to test date.
Option 02 : Online transactions : to below bank details at least 3 working days prior to test date.
Commercial Bank of Ceylon Plc
No.21, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha, PO BOX 856
THIRD SPACE GLOBAL (PVT) LTD
A/C No. 1030018269 (LKR)
Option 03 : Cheques upon realization : to below company details at least 3 working days prior to test date.
*The Cheques should be drawn in favor of "Third Space Global (Pvt) LTD" and Crossed Account Payee.
What do my scores mean?
You will receive results based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). They will indicate your CEFR (A1-C) level for each skill tested. If you take all 4 skills you will receive an overall CEFR level. Along with your CEFR level a scaled score (0-50) showing your aptitude level for each skill level tested.