Registration open: Going Global 2021
Join us to help shape the future of international tertiary education.
Be part of the world's largest open forum for leaders in international tertiary education by registering for Going Global 2021, taking place online over an insightful three days from 15-17 June 2021.
Every year our annual Going Global conference brings together leaders in international tertiary education, policy makers, and government ministers to debate the future of global education. It offers a platform for debate, insights, collaboration and networking.
This year, we invite you to explore the theme ‘Reimagining international tertiary education for a post-pandemic world’ with your peers and to work together on collaborative solutions.
- Hear insights and live panel debates with thought leaders in global tertiary education
- Participate in interactive, practical workshops exploring key issues and challenges in the education sector
- Make new connections and catch up with existing contacts within our virtual networking space
- Visit the virtual exhibition area and meet organisations who are on-hand to support you with your institution’s ‘going global’ goals
- Discover the latest research and insights from experts in international education in the virtual poster gallery
This year we will be reimagining international tertiary education for a post-pandemic world through three lenses:
- The changing student body
- Serving the post-pandemic society
- Protecting the planet
Early-bird registration is now open. Buy your delegate pass before 10.30 p.m. on 12 May to secure an early-bird discount.
Delegates from non-OECD countries are eligible for a further discount. This includes delegates who live within the South Asia region. Contact our team and tell us your country of residence to receive your special discount code.