We have a wide range of courses to meet the needs of every type of learner. So whatever your age, level or your learning goals, we have a course for you!
HOW DO WE TEACH ENGLISH AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL?
- We make learning fun because people learn better if they enjoy being in the classroom.
- We use different teaching techniques because different students have different learning styles.
- We ask students to work in pairs and in groups so they develop real-life communication skills.
- We use course books produced by specialist publishers and materials created by our teachers.
- We provide students with language input and skills practice.
- We also teach study skills to they become more independent language learners.
- We expect every individual to play an active part in their learning.