Often women find themselves on the back foot compared to their male counterparts, unable to demand promotions or 'pitch' themselves within their teams.
This workshop provides a neutral but supportive environment and acknowledges the inequity that often exists in the workplace. It looks at presence, visibility and confidence as tangible skills and practices that women can develop in order to make their time in work more effective.
Through the workshop attendees can begin to:
- build concrete communication skills
- understand breath, alignment and posture as a tool for confidence
- use voice/speech techniques for authenticity and assertiveness
- enable empathy for self and others
- develop simple strategies to make their presence felt.
Attendees will work together to create a collaborative presentation to consolidate their takeaways from the workshop.
Age suitability: Adults only