Become a British Council-attached centre and join a global learning network of thousands of ambitious schools and institutions.
As an attached centre, you can offer world-renowned exams from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) or Pearson Edexcel. This can boost your profile and reputation, while making it convenient for students to sit exams in the same venue as they are taught*. You can also benefit from co-branding your centre with the British Council and the exam board.
The British Council will:
- help to organise registration
- handle all exam administration
- offer support and advice for students and teachers
- ensure the security of all exam venues
- be on hand to help teachers and principals where needed.
* This feature will be available to you if you comply with the policy of conducting exams on school premises.
How to become an attached centre
If you are interested in becoming an attached centre please contact the respective local representatives of the examination boards:
- Cambridge International curriculum
Schools Development Manager
Telephone: +94 77 307 9039
- Pearson Edexcel curriculum
Regional Development Manager - Sri Lanka and Maldives