It’s easy to assess and measure English skills development in your organisation with Aptis. An internationally benchmarked English test, it is flexible enough to be delivered in any environment and suitable for any candidate regardless of current skill level.
- As a ministry or NGO, you can complement your current English development projects with an Aptis assessment. Used at the beginning, middle and end of any training it can accurately evaluate the progress of candidates.
- You can also use Aptis as an audit tool to identify training needed for different audiences.
- We can customise Aptis to meet your needs.
WHY USE APTIS?
- Aptis is structured to assess different language skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening with grammar and vocabulary at its core.
- You only choose what’s relevant for your project.
- Aptis can be delivered conveniently at a location and time of your choice saving you time when scheduling.
- Aptis can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C level, enabling you to accurately assess both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time.
- Aptis is available for multiple mediums including tablets, computers, and pen and paper making it versatile for multiple locations.
Aptis case study: Rwanda Education Board