Study at Liverpool John Moores University: A modern university in a world-class city
When you come to study at LJMU, you’ll be joining a top UK university known for inspirational teaching, ground-breaking research and excellent career prospects. You’ll be part of a global community of students, meeting new people from all over the world, trying new things and experiencing a different culture.
Why Study at LJMU?
- Fantastic Career Options: with more than 250 international courses to choose from, there’s something to suit your interests and career goal, our graduates are most sought after by employers from various sectors around the globe
- Teaching Excellence: Over 75% of LJMU research is rated as internationally important and this informs all areas of the curriculum
- Work-related Learning: Opportunities include paid work placements, internships, projects with work-based contacts, simulations of workplace activity, employer-driven case studies and off-campus work-related learning.
- Graduate Prospects: 92% of undergraduate students are in work or further study, and 98% of our postgraduate students are in work or further study
- A perfect Location: Liverpool is one of Europe’s most free-spirited, dynamic and cultured cities… things are happening here, and they’re happening fast. It’s no surprise that Liverpool was named the third best city in the world to visit by Rough Guides.
- Liverpool is an affordable, safe, multi-racial and multi-cultural city supporting a diverse range of religions and communities. It’s also the second safest city according to UK statistics authority.
WHY CHOOSE A UK EDUCATION?
Whether you want to kick-start a successful career, gain world-recognized qualifications or have an adventure, find out what the UK has to offer.
- Gain a world-class education
- Open the doors to your dream career
- Perfect your English
- Study your own way
- Discover, create, innovate
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Register online at https://goo.gl/ysLru3 to secure your appointment/s to meet with your referred University representatives.
Admission: Prior appointments only