This conference will be an excellent forum to share ideas and experience on global themes of social entrepreneurship, social innovation, social finance ecosystem development, sustainability and poverty reduction in all their various dimensions.
The key themes of the conference:
- Building enabling ecosystems for enterprises and SMEs with positive social impact
- Unlocking the potential of alternative finance and social investment
- Experience and good practice of successful social enterprises at local and global level
- Social finances' experiences and good practices
- Key messages and lessons for Sri Lanka
This conference is for social entrepreneurs, SMEs, policy makers, development practitioners, community activists, business support service providers, bankers and investors.
The conference will include guest speakers from the United kingdom, Australia, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and nationally recognised experts in social enterprises and social finance fields.
|Registration fees||Standard registration|
|Sri Lankan participants||Rs. 10,000|
|International participants||US $ 350|
The conference package includes access to all sessions, conference literature, meals and refreshments, access to one post-conference workshop or talk.
Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer, Cheques should be written in favour of "Lanka Social Ventures limited."
For more information on registration and payments, please contact Dhanushi on 076 301 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org