How close to nature are you? Show us your mobile phone photography skills by registering yourself to our mobile phone photography competition!
Theme: Connecting People to Nature
- Photos shot on any mobile phone or tablet including iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows Phones, and the iPod touch are eligible for entry.
- Entries are accepted directly through the upload module accessible from your internet browser. It is in your best interest to submit your images as hi-res files without excessive compression. Images must be at least 1920 pixels wide and no larger than 20mb.
- Images may only be submitted by respective copyright owners, and entries that infringe copyright laws are invalid. Please note that you will have to have written consent of persons that you have photographed.
- Images submitted may be used for a full-colour exhibition and promotion.
- All participants must be 18 and above.
- The photo must not have been subject to retouching.
- The photo must be presented as type JPEG or PNG.
- Make sure to give your work a title.
- Send us also your name and date of birth along with your entry and send to firstname.lastname@example.org through www.wetransfer.com
- Minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels – 1080p no larger than 20mb.