Three scholarships will be awarded to students who wish to study in Australia, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand or Canada.
Scholarship amount - £ 3000
Terms and conditions
- The British Council Scholarship programme is open to all IELTS applicants who take the test between 01 September 2015 and 29 February 2016, with the British Council.
- The candidate must have an IELTS overall band score of 6 or above to be eligible to apply
- The candidate should be a resident and a citizen of Sri Lanka and should be 18 years of age or above
- This offer is only valid for Sri Lankan students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes overseas
- The candidate should have an offer from a recognised higher education institute that accepts IELTS as part of its admission criteria
- The higher education institute has to be located in any one of the following countries; United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, United States of America or New Zealand.
- The institution’s academic programme should commence in 2016
- The candidate must provide an acceptance letter from their higher education institute by 31 March 2016
- A valid visa or related documentation for studying in the country of the said education institution must be provided upon the request of the British Council.
- All completed applications should be forwarded by Monday 29 February 2016.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
Interested applicants should complete the attached form and mail it to email@example.com with the subject line IELTS scholarship 2015