Abstracts for papers and workshops are now invited for the 9th SLELTA conference under the following sub-themes:
- Challenges of teaching English as a language of reconciliation
- Current directions in teaching the four skills
- Teacher development
- Bilingual and trilingual education
- ELT methodology in the post-methods era
- Sri Lankan Englishes in the classroom
- Teaching literature in English in the process of national reconciliation
- IT for English
- Teaching Young Learners
- Testing and Assessment
- Linguistic imperialism and critical pedagogies in ELT
Please download the document below to view the guidelines for abstracts and workshops.
Please send your abstract of not more than 300 words in a Word document to the Abstracts Committee at email@example.com. Please note that only email submissions will be accepted. All communication with presenters will be via email.