- Instalment plans are available through the British Council for payments in two instalments. First instalment to be made at registration and the second instalment to be made on or before the 4th class.
Discount and offers
Our Young Learner program (age 4-5 years) is a one year program consisting of 3 terms, and fees can be paid on a termly basis. You can pay your term fee in two instalments.
Course fee per term:
Primary Plus: LKR 46,000
Secondary Plus: LKR 46,000
Multi- term registration discount
If you register your child for 3 consecutive terms within a calendar year you will be entitled to a discount. Please contact our customer services for more information.
*Please note that the multi-term discount scheme and the family discount scheme cannot be used together.
If more than one child (siblings from the same family) are following the Young Learner course with the British Council, they are entitled to a special family discount. Please see below the information on how the discount works.
|No of children||Discount available|
Term and conditions
- This offer is valid for each Term and is for siblings in Young Learner classes only
- All children should be studying in the same term
- Please produce birth certificates of all your children studying with us to receive this discount. If you have already given us birth certificates, please disregard.
- Late submissions of birth certificates will not be accepted
- The family discount scheme and the multi-term discount scheme cannot be used together.