Payment for kids and teens courses at the British Councils
Please note that this is a one year course. The course fee can be paid in up to six instalments. The instalments will be spread across the span of one year.
Price includes: British Council student folder, notebook, portfolio
Additional costs: course books, stationery
If you possess a Commercial Bank Credit Card you can pay the fees via the 0% interest easy payment plan. Please contact our customer services for more information.
Discount and offers
MULTI-TERM REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
If you register your child for 3 consecutive terms at once you will be entitled to a discount. Please contact our customer services for more information.
*Please note that the multi-term discount scheme and the family discount scheme cannot be used together.
If more than one child (siblings from the same family) are following the Young Learner course with the British Council, they are entitled to a special family discount. Please see below the information on how the discount works.
|No of children||Discount available|
Term and conditions
- This offer is valid for each Term and is for siblings in Young Learner classes only
- All children should be studying in the same term
- Please produce birth certificates of all your children studying with us to receive this discount. If you have already given us birth certificates, please disregard.
- Late submissions of birth certificates will not be accepted
- The family discount scheme and the multi-term discount scheme cannot be used together.
The family discount is only applicable to students registering for the full term and paying the full term fee. If paying the term fee in two instalments, the discount on the full term fee will be applied to the second instalment.
Prices are subject to change. Refunds are only possible before your child's first class and an administration fee will be deducted.