The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants. It aims to offer business qualifications to people around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. To take an ACCA exam with the British Council in Sri Lanka simply follow the registration steps below.
The ACCA has nearly 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries, helping them to develop their skills for successful careers in accounting and business. The ACCA’s mission is to:
- provide opportunity and access to people around the world and support their members throughout their careers in accounting, business and finance
- achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards
- advance the public interest
- be a global leader in the profession.
How to register?
We administer exams in Sri Lanka on behalf of ACCA. To register and find out more information about ACCA exams, please get in touch with us.
Please note that candidates must be members of the ACCA before registering to sit an ACCA exam. For more information about becoming a member and the qualifications offered please contact the ACCA.
ACCA Computer based exams
Computer based exams (CBEs) can be sat at any time of the year and are not restricted to the June and December paper-based exam sessions. CBE also offers flexibility for re-sits which can be taken at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times a student can re-sit CBEs.
The following subjects are available for candidates taking the computer-based tests:
- ACCA Qualification (F1, F2 and F3)
- Foundations in Accountancy (FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FAB, FFA and FMA)
Please contact us for more details.
What do students say?
"I think with the ACCA exam gave me a very deep understanding of a financial strategy, and advanced financial accounting. I thought the exams were very well organized with no delays."
- Aidha Ahamat - Vice President Head of Training AMBA Research Lanka (PVT) Ltd
What do employers say?
"Over the past decade we have seen that ACCA qualified young professionals having the right technical skill set to meet the demands set by the investment research industry. At Amba, ACCA graduates have made a mark in delivering top quality investment research to a global clientele"
- Chanakya Dissanayake, CFA, FCCA, Global head of Training and Knowledge Management, Amba Research
Find out more
- More details on the ACCA website