This programme is designed to train teachers about six 21st century skills, how they apply to real life and why they are essential for students. They will gain practical teaching approaches to introduce the 21stcentury skills into the classroom, embed them within the curriculum and develop ways for evaluating how their students have developed their understanding. It will also train them to gain support from other teachers, head teachers and parents to embed them within the curriculum.
Following interactive teaching approaches will be introduced to help them introduce 21st century skills in the classroom
- Applicable for teachers teaching any subject, any grade
- Questioning strategies and techniques
- Using classroom communication to promote learning
- Planning group work and online discussions
- Choosing appropriate ‘talking points’ and stimulus material
- Identifying leaders and learners.
The course also provides a set of structured school-based activities for teachers to put their learning into practice and to reflect on the outcomes.