The O Level Preparation course is especially designed by the British Council for students who plan to sit for their exams at the end of each year.
Our expert teacher at the British Council will introduce tips and strategies and practise a range of exam skills throughout the course. Our students will also be given opportunities to apply these skills by doing mock exams in class.
The course also aims at boosting levels of confidence and developing speaking skills. What makes this course unique is the opportunity to prepare for the O level English language exam while developing your speaking skills.
What to expect from the course:
- Special training on exam skills such as time management and analysing questions
- Useful exam tips and strategies that will help you in any exam
- Thorough revision of the entire syllabus and mock exams every term
- To be trained by an expert English teacher and receive one-on-one feedback on your performance
- To boost your confidence and improve speaking skills
Our teachers aim to help students prepare for their exams with confidence by helping them develop their grammar, reading, listening, writing and speaking skills.
|Term 1||7 January to 11 April 2021|
|Term 2||29 April to 30 July 2021|
|Term 3||19 August to 16 December 2021|
Course fee: Rs. 42,000 per term