Preparing for IELTS significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need in your IELTS exam, and as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help. Our IELTS Preparation courses are specially designed to optimise your test potential. With no more than 20 participants on each course, you will get individual attention from your teacher and advice on how to approach each section of the test.
With these courses you will:
- develop key skills and exam strategies
- practice doing sample IELTS tasks and get feedback on your performance
- build your confidence and get advice on how you can improve
IELTS Intensives (25 hours) - Academic and General Training
This five-week 25-hour express preparation course is offered twice a term and prepares candidates for the academic and general training IELTS exam. Based on your needs and your level we will place you in one of the following classes:
- IELTS Express Lower (Pre-Intermediate 2 – Intermediate 3)
- IELTS Express Higher ( Upper Intermediate 1 and above)
English for IELTS (50 hours) - Academic
This ten week 50 hour course prepares candidates with a higher level of English for the IELTS academic exam. The main focus for this English for IELTS course is on improving academic writing skills and spoken accuracy and fluency.