'Excellent trainer with quality teaching techniques and positive attitude.' Millennium IT
- 2001 Chartered Institute of Marketing Certification (CIM UK)
- 2002 Diploma in Law (University of London, UK)
- 2006 B.A. Law (Middlesex University, UK)
- 2007 Cambridge University Certificate in Teaching English (CELTA) British Council, Sri Lanka
- Qualified Coach, Chartered Institute of Customer Services (UK)
Marc brought a lot of experience with him when he joined the professional training centre team in Sri Lanka in 2011. He has worked previously in the UK, the US and India with international corporations such as Virgin, Intel and Hyundai.
A highly effective skills trainer, Marc has won praise for his ability to grow confidence and motivate teams. He is particularly talented in building effective Customer Service skills, and his experience in consulting and legal work has also made his sessions on Presentations, Negotiating and Effective Communication popular with a number of Sri Lankan firms such as MAS holdings, IFS and Millennium IT.
Besides corporate training, Marc has also worked with Government bodies such as the Ministry for External Affairs and the Ministry for Economic Development and has assisted in the training of future Sri Lankan ambassadors.