When delivering in-house training to organisations and businesses, our accredited trainers use their expert local knowledge and tailor the courses to the precise needs of the organisation utilising real-life case studies.
Tips for in-house training enquiries
Here are some ideas on what to share with us when enquiring about Intercultural Fluency training for your business or organisation:
- Name of your organisation
- Country (where you would like the training delivered)
- Sector (e.g. Private/ Public/ Government/ Education/ NGO/ Other)
- Key area of activity (e.g. Tourism and Hospitality, Banking)
- Your requirements for intercultural training (e.g. improving the effectiveness of multicultural teams, training new recruits as part of induction, training staff going abroad, etc.)
- How many people do you wish to train? (approximate minimum and maximum numbers)
- When would you require the training to be delivered?
Contact us today and make cultural diversity the key asset to your organisation!