About this course
Our Essential Business English courses aim to improve your business English communication skills for daily use across the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. We also focus on the basic grammar and vocabulary skills you need to communicate effectively in a professional environment.
Who is this course for?
Our courses are designed for those who need to learn or review the basics of business language.
Why the British Council?
- get a qualified and experienced teacher
- take part in dynamic and interactive activities to develop business communication skills
- explore and discuss texts, audio and videos based on real-life business situations
- get feedback from your teacher and peers about your performance
- build confidence and improve your ability to communicate in the workplace
The right level for you
These courses are offered at the following levels: Pre-intermediate and Intermediate.
If you are new to the British Council, you will need to take a level check to find out which level is right for you. Book a level check by calling or by visiting one of our English language centres.