About this course
Our Business communication skills course provides you with the job-specific language and business skills you will need to work and communicate more effectively in English. Course participants will meet, work and develop with other professionals from different fields in Sri Lanka - and possibly beyond. This 50 hour professional training course is spread over a 10 week term.
- 50 hour course over 10 weeks
- small group sizes
- specialist corporate trainer
- materials designed specifically for Sri Lankan professionals
- three assessments
- end-of-course student report sent to employer
- British Council certificate.
- presentation skills
- spoken communication (fluency, accuracy and confidence building)
- business writing essentials (emails/reports/proposals/letters)
- meeting skills
- negotiation skills
- telephone skills.