Expand your skills for a better future
This course is ideally suited for students who have just completed their A-levels. We are here to help you build confidence and develop your English as we partner with you on your road to success. This is a brand-new course customised for you after student feedback and research. Skills Plus uses our global material for teenagers and young adults. It is supplemented by life skills aimed at young adults who are making important life choices in their school and work lives.
English for Young Adults is a one-year course, but it is customised to suit your learning schedule. It is designed so that you study with us for 5 hours a week for a month, and after that, you only have classes once a week for 2.5 hours.
There will be a variety of class times to choose from.
|Starting date||Monday 16 November 2020|
|Price||Rs. 42,000 per session (40 hours)|
|Locations||Colombo, Kandy, Matara and Jaffna|
- provides an opportunity to meet and interact with like-minded individuals.
- uses project-based, active learning techniques to make learning relevant and applicable in real-life situations
- focuses on a range of skills such as delivering presentations, taking part in debates, team building, and critical thinking.
We help students prepare for their next step by developing their speaking skills through delivering presentations and taking part in debates. The course also incorporates other important elements such as report writing, analysing and interpreting important information and expressing opinions confidently.
Skills that you will develop through this course
- Communication and collaboration
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and personal development
- Creativity and imagination
- Digital skills