This 40-hour course has a strong emphasis on speaking, listening and pronunciation, with lots of opportunities to use your English in fun, lively classes, as well as opportunities to improve your reading and writing skills. This is supported by a focus on the grammar and vocabulary you need to communicate effectively in a range of social, academic and professional environments.
Take a 40-hour English course with us and you will:
- get a qualified and experienced teacher
- work in pairs and groups to develop real-life communication skills in the class
- practise your listening, speaking, reading and writing using a range of stimulating materials and classroom activities
- become a more independent language learner
- enjoy learning English
- We will give you free reference membership of our library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services.
The regular English course for adults, on average spans over a period of two months. More specific details about this course can be found by clicking on the drop-down items below.