Credit will be given to students that could not attend the online component of their course. This is based on the course and student attendance.
This credit is only applicable to students registered into the following:
- Early Years (Owls and Ducks) Term 1 2020
- Lower and Upper Primary Term 1 2020
- Lower and Middle Secondary Term 1 2020
- Upper Secondary Session 2 2020
- Adult courses Session 2 2020
Kindly note that the following terms and conditions apply.
- Credit will need to be used for a course ending before 31 March 2021.
- Credit is non-transferrable except for siblings.
- Credit is subject to the following deductions on a case by case basis: Hourly charge for the number of hours attended and/or missed prior to your last date of attendance.
Thank you again for choosing the British Council and for your continued support and understanding at this time.