Examinations Services Officer
British Council Sri Lanka is a vibrant operation delivering a high impact portfolio of projects across Education and Society, English and the Arts. We have 25,000 members in our library which is the largest membership in the British Council global network and run two of the largest British Council Teaching Centre and Exams operations in the world.
|Duration||Indefinite contract (permanent)|
|Closing date||Sunday 01 January 2017|
- Efficient and effective support to the delivery of the [Sub-Product or pre-exams/during-exams/post-exams] activities.
- Maintenance of and adherence to British Council EQS and exam board compliance standards.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist in the preparation of exams [pre-exams/during-exams/post-exams] documents and notices, and the distribution of communication material as appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of financial and administrative information documents.
- Meet the [pre-exams/during-exams/post-exams] deadlines in line with the British Council and exam board requirements.
- Carry out any other responsibilities and duties as required.
- Meet the exams security, safety and quality standards for all exam venues.
- Meet the confidential material room access (at British Council or externally) and transport of confidential exams material according to the agreed British Council standards and exam board regulations.
- Act as a level 3 user for exams board related Online Registration Systems (ORS) /registration websites and web applications Computer Based Testing (CBT).
Stakeholder Management and Customer Service
- Support handling of level 2 inquiries.
- Provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, partners, and course providers.
- Assist support the ORS administrators of [partner/course provider] to set up the registration system according to the exam series, provide them feedback, make sure that the information is correct and relevant.
- Support to ensure branding of exams venues, and smooth running of events.
How to apply
Please complete the online application which here, no later than Sunday 1 January 2017.Role profile, descriptions of the behaviours and core skills needed for the above post can also be downloaded from the same page.
Only the applications submitted through above site are accepted. CV's won't be considered for shortlisting. Please note that it is mandatory to provide the reference details.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2-3 weeks after the application closing date and we thank all prospective applicants for their interest in this organisation.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and child protection. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds.